||Superior Court of Arizona in 新澳博游戏
?Honorable Michael Latham, Presiding Judge
|The superior court is the state¡¯s general jurisdiction court. It is a single entity with locations in each county. Each county has at least one superior court judge. Michael Latham is the Presiding Superior Court Judge of 新澳博游戏, he was elected to this position in 2014.
|General power of superior court
The superior court, in addition to the powers conferred by constitution, rule or statute, may proceed according to the common law.
|Article VI ¡́ 14 of the Arizona Constitution
Superior court; original jurisdiction
Section 14. The superior court shall have original jurisdiction of:
- Cases and proceedings in which exclusive jurisdiction is not vested by law in another court.
- Cases of equity and at law which involve the title to or possession of real property, or the legality of any tax, impost, assessment, toll or municipal ordinance.
- Other cases in which the demand or value of property in controversy amounts to one thousand dollars or more, exclusive of interest and costs.
- Criminal cases amounting to felony, and cases of misdemeanor not otherwise provided for by law.
- Actions of forcible entry and detainer.
- Proceedings in insolvency.
- Actions to prevent or abate nuisance.
- Matters of probate.
- Divorce and for annulment of marriage.
- Naturalization and the issuance of papers therefor.
- Special cases and proceedings not otherwise provided for, and such other jurisdiction as may be provided by law.
|Parent Information Program Class
|Parent Information Program – English
|Parent Information Program – Spanish